Dry Lips? Here Some Easy Tips For You.January 08, 2015
Assalamualaikum and Hi!
I hate dry lips. Sometimes when I tried to talk or open my mouth wider, suddenly my lips cracked and bleed. Demm it's hurt. Sometimes I even peeled the dry skin off my lips (bad habit) and yes, it bleed again. So looking back and wondering, what are the causes of dry lips? Below are some reasons why:
- Consumed too much sour food.
- Lack of drinking mineral water.
- Weather changes. Hot weather can reduce the water content in our body.
- Used lipstick that has chemical ingredient in it.
There are plenty of ways on how to overcome this problem, and nowadays there even a products that can actually helps to keep our lips smooth and softer. But, if you guys prefer a natural and easy ways, here are some of the tips that I wanted to share with you.
- The first and most important thing is, drink a lot of water atleast 8 glasses per day. Just a plain mineral water can gives a lot of benefits to our body. No doubt!
- Avoid that nasty bad habit where you always lick your own lips. I Googled about this and I found that, by doing so, the saliva will makes your lips condition even worst! Did you noticed when you lick your own lips, and a few minutes later your lips will become more dry and dry?
- Apply some lipbalm on your lips often.
- You can also apply some honey, wait around 2-3minutes and wipe it off. It can remove all the dry skin on your lips.
- Other ways, you can apply some honey on the lips, wait 2-3minutes, then rub it using a clean tooth brush. It totally remove all the dry skin on the lips, and make it look softer. Taraa!
- Use some Vaselin as a lipbalm if you like. Vaselin is the best product for keeping your skin soft and smoother.
- If you don't have any Vaselin product, you can always change it and use a butter instead. Take it from your kitchen, and apply some on your lips haha! No kidding. The texture of the butter is kinda similar to the Vaselin.