Makeup For Oily SkinOctober 17, 2014
Ok another request from de'chocoLayte.
She was actually request a makeup tutorial but unfortunately there's some problem that cannot be avoided so I'm just going to post a simple tips about a makeup for oily skins. Hope that's okay. Talk about oily and greasy skin, if you girls have a serious problem of oily skin, you might wanna look for the right products for your face. Wrong choices of face products or makeup can cause extra greasy on your face. Below are some easy steps for you on how to apply makeup for oily face:
- Make sure your face is clean before apply any makeup products. Use a facial cleanser that suitable with your skin condition. It is better if you use cleanser that says 'oil-control' on it, which it can help wash off the oil on your face. Wait for a few minutes, then you can start apply your makeup on.
- For oily skin, it is best for you to choose a powder foundation instead of liquid foundation because it can absorb more oil. Avoid apply to much foundation on your face where it can cause creasing and it will not look even. You don't wanna go outside with uneven foundation on your face.
- After foundation, use a matte pressed powder. It is exclusively made for oily skin. Simply press the powder on your face using a makeup sponge or you can use face powder brush. It is very important to apply face powder to set the foundation that you used earlier. If you skip this step, your foundation not going to stay long enough throughout the day.
- If you wish to apply an eyeshadow, first make sure you apply eye primer on your lid. The purposes is to prevent your eyeshadow from creasing so it will stays beautifully all day long, and ofcourse help the colours to pop out more and gives contrast to it.
- For oily face, if you want to apply eyeliner (liquid, gel, or pencil eyeliner), you might want to apply a little bit of eyeshadow on top of the eyeliner that you applied to lock it from smudging.
- If you want to add some colours on your face, you can always add a blusher on your cheek. But here's the tips; avoid using cream or liquid blusher because it will show the shininess on your cheek and if you have the serious oily face problem, you might wanna avoid that kind of look.
- Avoid using a product that contain alcohol as it will cause your face to produce more oil onto the skin.
- Last one, it is best for you to always bring face powder, and oil-blotting papers along with you whenever you go out. 3 to 4 hours later, your face will become oily again so you can remove it by applying face powder, or just swipe it off using the blotting paper to help it absorb your face oil. And after that, you're good to go.
Okay girls that is for now. Like I mentioned earlier, it is a simple tips for you. If you have some other technique on how to apply makeup for oily face, feel free to share by dropping a comment down below. Have a nice day.