How To Shrink Large Pores (Natural ways)May 09, 2014
Assalamualaikum and Hi!
Last week I got a request from Sharinatul Sofieah on how to shrink pores on the face area. Everyone will facing this problem, unless you have a perfect smooth silky skin like porcelain doll then you're so lucky! Some pores are quite noticeable even from a far distance (large pores), and some pores are quite small. Refer the images below:
These pores usually appear due to the increasing age factor, and also lack of facial care which can cause oily face and not clean. People who have an oily skin tend to have larger pores. But do remember, not all elderly have pores. If you observe carefully, you can see some of them have a nice skin than us. Why? Because it is actually depends on how you taking care of your face. So the easiest way to solve this problem, always make sure your face is clean. Below are some tips that I wanted to share with you, and hopefully it will guide and help you to overcome the problem.
- Always wash your face with the right cleanser everyday in the morning and before you're going to bed to keep your face clean. If possible, make sure the cleanser does not contain alcohol because it can cause your face dry.
- You can use a face scrub (buy or homemade). Homemade face scrub is very easy to make and save a lot of your money. You can find most of the ingredients in your kitchen. Very convenient, right? But if you're not sure how to make one, and you prefer to buy from the skincare shop, you can easily find it.
- Use a toner. Again, do not use toner that contain alcohol, instead use a toner that contain natural ingredients. I suggest, apply toner after you remove the blackhead because everytime you remove it, the holes are still there and all the dirt will get into the area causing the appearance of the blackhead again. So what you have to so is, apply some toner and by doing that, it can help to remove most of the dirt on your face
- Rubbing an ice cube on your face can also help to shrink those bad boy pores, but only in a short term (temporary). This method usually used for those who wear a lot of makeup and do not want to clog the pores where it can enlarge it.
- One of the most popular way is to use a steam method. Heat the water, and when it's boil, put your face on the water vapor within 15-20 minutes. Ofcourse your face gonna feel hot and began to sweat, but this method can actually helps to remove the dirt left on the face and in the same time will shrink down the pores. To make it more interesting and more effective (speed up the shrink process), you can always add some extra ingredients in it such as lemongrass.
- Most important, drink enough water! We all now it is the most effective and easiest way to get a nice and smooth skins. No need to explain more on that!
Well, that all girls. Hope you find it helpful, and if you have any comments, request, or any suggestion, don't forget to drop it in the comment section down below. Thanks for your time, see you on the next entry :)