Hand Special Effect Makeup (palm)April 06, 2014
OMG like seriously, it has been a long time since the last time i've done a special effect makeup. Not sure whether I can still do it or not. So there I was, searching for pictures of special effect makeup and I found this:
|Printscreen from Google|
After I saw the picture, I decided to make a same concept but seems the cut is quite small in that picture while I wanted to make it look more extreme, so this is what I came up with (look at the pictures below). You can see I made the cut a bit larger.
Sorry for the bad quality. My camera unfortunately is out of battery, so I took the picture using my phone instead. pffttt. And also, because of that stupid camera, I can't film the tutorial for you *sign. But if you really want to know how I did this effect, you can probably search on youtube i'm pretty sure there are tons of video for it.
Product that I've used:
- Glue stick
- Tissue paper
- Non-toxic liquid latex glue
- Fake blood (buy from Halloween store or you can just make it yourself CLICK HERE)
- Hair dryer (to make the glue and foundation dry faster)
- Eyebrow scissor (to make the split skin)
- Liquid foundation
- Loose powder
- Red, black, purple, and brown eyeshadow