Assalamualaikum and Hi!
Hi girls! Welcome to my blog. Well today I want to share with you on how to get a fair and whiter skin (especially for facial skin) because as a women, personally I think it is very important to taking an extra care for our-self. So below are some of the tips that I wanted to share, it is all natural, no fancy procedure needed, no expensive treatment, all in natural ways. So because of that, if you want to practice some of the tips given, I suggest you should repeat the steps or methods for a few times in a few months just to see the effectiveness of the final result. Because it is all natural, that is why the result is kinda 'slow' compared to the expensive treatment which is cost a lot $$$ though. Ka-ching! And another friendly reminder, if you're naturally born with a dark skin, you might not able to achieve those fair whiter skin like Siti Nurhaliza (just saying haha), but instead you still able to get maybe 1 or slightly 2 tone brighter than your current skintone. So goodluck!
- Avoid yourself from overly exposed to the sunlight, especially on the afternoon. We all know about that.
- Drink a lot of water. Our body need enough amount of plain water to repair all the skin cells. So please drink atleast 8 glasses of water per day. I always told (in every tips entry) to drink a lot of water every single day. It gives a lot of benefits to the body.
- Eat a lot of fruits as it is contains a lot of vitamin in it especially Papaya which can helps your skin become soft and smoother.
- Wash your face using a suitable face cleanser everyday. It is better if you use a cleanser that claim to achieve a whiter facial skin. (I used Clean n Clear though).
- Apply some cream / lotion before you go outside. If possible, use the one that stated like 'skin whitening' because it has a higher SPF. The higher the SPF, the better.
- Try to apply a night cream everytime you're about to go to bed because while we're sleeping, it can help to repair and moisturize your skin. Try it for a few days or weeks, you can see the different.
- If you wish to go outside where you're gonna be expose to the sunlight (beach, maybe?), make sure to apply a sunblock first. If not, your skin will turn red, burn, and getting darker and darker. It is not easy to repair a sunburn skin. So 'yes sunblock, no sunburn'.
- Sometimes I applied a yogurt on my face during the night time. But make sure it does not contain any unwanted ingredient in it. Then sometimes I even add some Papaya and mix it all together before apply it all over my face. To make it feel good, put it in a refrigerator for a few minutes before applying, then your face should feel refresh.
- If your face does not have any cuts or wounds, you can try to squeeze some lemon/lime in the yogurt. That can helps to shrink down your pimples, and also good for whitening skin. Did you notice some of the face product sells in market contains lime ingredient in it?