I got a request from Eyra Syahira about 2 weeks ago, so today I'm going to post about a ways on how to remove blackheads. We get to see a lots of blackheads especially on the nose area, and trust me, if you don't get ride of those tiny blackspots, it will getting bigger and bigger and yes it look very disgusting. Try to Google the images if you don't believe me and see how awful it's gonna look like.
DOs and DON'Ts
- Drink enough water atleast 8 glasses per day. Drink plenty of water can make your skin hydrated, and produce less oil on your skin. Less oily = less pimples and less blackheads!
- Use a suitable face cleanser to wash your face daily. If possible, use the one that claims 'Removing Blackheads'.
- Avoid eating too much oily foods such as fried chicken, and french fries as it will produce more oil onto the skin and causes a lot of unwanted things on your face. I know it taste delicious, but you have to eat a lot of vegetables and fruits instead. It contain a lot of vitamins and helps your skin looks smooth and healthy.
- Avoid touching your face with your dirty hand / finger. All the germs will transfer on your face and will cause pimples, blackheads, and worse; skin diseases. Wash your hand first and make sure it is clean.
- Do not use an oil based cosmetics. We all know that excessive oil can cause all those disgusting blackheads on your face, so it is best to use water based instead.
- Most important, do not squeeze your pimples or blackhead as it will make it worse if you are not careful enough to do so.
And here are some other ways that I found it very interesting, easy to do, and very effective. I'm sure most of you have done it before, right?
- Separate the white and egg yolk. You only need the white one for this process. Stir the egg white using a fork until a small bubble appear.
- Take a tissue paper and dip it in the egg white, then rub it gently all over your face. Avoid the eye area. You can also use your finger for this which is a lot easier though, but just ensure your hand is clean.
- Let it dry on your face for a few minutes. You can tell if it's dry as you will feel hard to move your face (like a botox tssstt!).
- Wash off your face.
- Dip a tissue paper into the lime juice that you already prepared in a bowl, then squeeze it to remove the excess lime juice.
- Put the tissue paper on top of your face (like you wearing a facial mask), and leave it for a few minutes.
- Then rinse your face.
p/s: make sure your face does not have any wound, pimple, or open scars before applying the lime juice on your face because it is acidic and you will feel a bit hurts.
- This on is my favourite! Take a clean tooth brush (it is best of you use a new one), then rub it all over your nose area.
- You can put some facial cleanser and rub it using the tooth brush it you prefer.
- Rinse your face.
- This process will help to remove the blackheads because the tooth brush bristle is kinda small and able to get rid off the blackheads.