[How To] Long Lasting LipstickMay 16, 2012
We all faced the same problem, everytime we put a liptick on, it will never last longer especially after having a meal. There are tons of great lipstick that are long-lasting, even a waterproof also available in the market! But still, here some easy tips on how to make your lipstick last longer. Hopefully, it helps you a lot and be beautiful with any lipstick colour that you wear without fading.
- Before you apply your lipstick, let's see whether you have dry lips or not. For dry lips, you must first remove the dead skin on your lips. There are a few ways to do so without hurting your lips. You can gently rub it off using a damp cloth. Lipstick will look uneven and easily fade on chapped lips.
- Then, apply some lipbalm. It can help your lips look soft. If you do not have any lipbalm, you can apply a Vaseline on your bare lips.
- Lastly, apply any of your favourite lipstick. Without chapped lips, you will notice how softer your lips gonna look. And the colour stay much longer!
How is it? Very easy, right? But there are also other method that you can do to make your lip colour last longer, and this time we're going to use a lip liner.
- Choose a lip liner colour that is similar to the lipstick that you want to use. Outline and fill in your lips with the lip liner. Then apply the lipstick as usual.
- Oh wait, we're not done yet. Take a piece of tissue paper and dap it on your lips to remove any excess lipstick. Or, you can cover your lips with the tissue paper, and dap a translucent loose powder on the lips that had been covered with the tissue paper before.
- Re-apply the lipstick as usual. This method can hold the colour much longer. Trust me :)
That's it! Hope you girls don't have any problem with fading lipstick after this. Thanks for reading. Have a nice day :)